This downloadable file contains explorative and insightful questions need to be delivered when you would like to conduct HR Audit. This tool will surely help you enhance the performance of your HR team.
When you download, you will find elaborative questions to fully capture the performance of HR in all HR functions: recruitment, selection, training & development, performance management, labor relations, career management, and organization development.
The first section investigates the alignment between HR and business strategy. In this domain, you will find questions like these:
1. What was total revenue for the business unit for the most recently completed fiscal year?
2. What is the company business strategy?
3. Does the company business strategy link to Human Resources (HR)? Please describe.
4. What is your company’s HR Strategy? Is the HR strategy aligned with the company’s strategy?
5. Who develop the HR Strategy? Do you assemble a cross-functional team to develop the HR strategy?
6. What does HR do in supporting the implementation of organization’s strategy?
7. Determine how the human resources department will support strategic goal and impact organization performance?
8. Do you perform a gap analysis of current versus desired organizational behavior and performance, and develop strategy to close the gap?